According to Air India Recruitment 2017-18 notification, vacancies for the aircraft maintenance engineers posts on contract basis released on the official website of the Air India “www.airindia.in“. The candidates who want to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 may apply before 20th Sep 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Air India Limited
Post Name: – Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Job Location: – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date: – 20th Sep 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017 for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts:- 25 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Hinduja Tech Recruitment 2017 for various vacancies should have completed a DGCA Type Rated B1 license to cover A320 family A/c A.
- Qualification requirement for A320 Family Aircraft: Must possess DGCA Licence to certify In category B1 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine. Candidates having qualification an A320 NEO aircraft with leap Engine will be given preference.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.95,000 – 1,80,000/- per month.
Age Limit should be 45 years as on 01st Aug 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Air India Recruitment 2017 for aircraft maintenance engineers posts should directly walk-in interview to the below address along with application form and required document before 20th Sep 2017.
- Address:- Air India Engineering services limited, New Engineering Complex, Near Bahman Wada & Airport Colony, Next to Meteorology dept new quarters, Sahar vile Parle(East), Mumbai – 400099.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 31st Aug 2017
- Closing Date: – 20th Sep 2017