According to the Air India Recruitment 2017-18 notification, vacancies for the medical officer posts released on the official website of Air India “www.airindia.in“. The candidates who want to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 should apply before 31st Aug 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Air India
Post Name: – Medical Officer
Job Location: – Delhi
Closing Date: – 31st Aug 2017
Air India Recruitment – 2017-18 for Medical Officer Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 for armed police constable (man) posts should have completed an MBBS Degree/ BDS/ Equivalent qualification of an Indian/ Foreign University which should be registered by the Medical Council of India.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.65,000/- Per Month.
Age limit should be maximum 65 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be based on personal interview
Fee Charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money through demand draft in favor of “Air India Ltd” payable at Delhi.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
- SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Air India Recruitment 2017 for medical officer posts should apply through the directly walk-in interview along with application form and the required document to the below address before 31st Aug 2017.
- Address:- Air India Medical Clinic, IGI Air Port Terminal -1, Palam, New Delhi- 110037
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 31st Aug 2017