According to Air India Engineering Service Limited Recruitment 2017-18 notification for Junior Executive Vacancies. Candidates can apply for Air India Recruitment 2017-18 through a directly walk-in interview on 17th Nov 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Air India Engineering Service Limited
Post Name: – Junior Executive
Job Location: – Delhi/Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Hyderabad/ Nagpur
Date of Interview: – 17th Nov 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017-18 for Junior Executive Posts: 07 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Air India Recruitment Drive 2017 for Junior Executive vacancies should have completed a BE degree/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.15418/- per month.
Age limit should be maximum 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money by online.
- General: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee One thousand and Five Hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen/SC/ ST: NIL
The selection process will be based on group discussion/ personal interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Air India Recruitment 2017-18 for Junior Executive posts should apply through fill an application form and self-attested copies of the required document, all Original Certificates & DD at the time of Interview on 17th Nov 2017.
- Address:- Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Date of Interview:- 17th Nov 2017
Important link to see:-