According to the Microsoft Recruitment 2017-18, notification released on the official website Microsoft “www.microsoft.com“, vacancies for IT-Software Engineers posts. The aspirant who wants to apply for Microsoft recruitment 2017 should apply as soon as possible. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Microsoft Corporation Technology Company
Post Name: – Software Engineers
Job Location: – Bangalore
Last Date: – As soon as possible
Microsoft Recruitment 2017 for Software Engineers Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete with Microsoft Recruitment 2017 for software engineers posts should have completed the Bachelor or Master of Engineering (BE/B.Tech/ME) degree in computer science or relevant field from a recognized University or equivalent.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should not be mentioned but should be best as per Microsoft.
- Expert coding skills in C++, Java, or C#.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for designing and building highly available distributed web scale systems.
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn, share and improve.
- Extensive knowledge of database/storage design and programming
- Experience with Azure, Exchange, Office 365 services fabric or other large scale services is a big plus.
The selection process will be based on written examination/ personal interview/ group discussion or as per Microsoft rule.
Age Limit: –
Age Limit should be not mentioned.
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 for Software Engineers posts should online through official website of Microsoft “www.microsoft.com” as soon as possible.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 02nd Aug 2017
- Closing Date: – As soon as possible
Important link to see:-
Must apply as soon as possible for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 notification of software engineers posts.