According to the notification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-18, released on the official website eastern railway “www.er.indianrailways.gov.in“, vacancies for scouts guides quota posts in group ‘c’ & group ‘d’. The aspirant who wants to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 should apply before 04th Sep 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Eastern Railway
Post Name: – Scouts Guides Quota
Job Location: – Kolkata, West Bengal
Closing Date: – 04th Sep 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment – 2017-18 for Scouts Guides Quota Posts:- 10 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 for scouts guides quota posts should have completed the 12th class or its equivalent examination with at list 50% marks in the aggregate or 10th class completed or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP 1900/- per month.
Age limit should be 18 to 28 years for group ’C’ posts & 18 to 31 years for Group ’D’ posts as on 01st Jan 2017.
The selection process will be based on written examination.
Fee Charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money through postal order.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two Hundred and Fifty only)
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 for scouts guides quota posts should apply through the send an application form in prescribed form which is given below in official PDF along with the required document and passport size photo to the below address before 04th Sep 2017.
- Address:- Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 04th Sep 2017