According to the notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18, released on the official website Bank of Maharashtra “www.bankofmaharashtra.in“, vacancies for risk management officer posts. The aspirant who wants to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 should apply before 02nd Sep 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Bank of Maharashtra
Post Name: – Risk Management Officer
Job Location: – Pune, Maharashtra
Closing Date: – 02nd Sep 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 2017-18 for Risk Management Officer Posts:- 07 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for scouts guides quota posts should have completed the graduate degree in any field and MBA (Banking / Finance) or CA / ICWA.
- A certification course on Risk Mgmt / Financial Risk Management shall carry due weight-age.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs. 42,020/- – 51,490/- per month For Scale-III posts & Rs.50,030 – 60,820/- per month for Scale-IV posts.
Age limit should be in between 25 to 40 years as on 30th June 2017.
The selection process will be based on written examination.
Fee Charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money through postal order.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six Hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred only)
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for risk management officer posts should apply through official website of BOM “www.bankofmaharashtra.in” before 02nd Sep 2017 then take a print out of the application form and send to the below address of Bank of Maharashtra along with the required document.
- Address:- Assistant General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 12th Aug 2017
- Closing Date: – 02nd Sep 2017
- Closing Date of Sub. of Print Out:- 12th Sep 2017